Thursday, November 4, 2010

Potential Essay #3 Topic

For the third essay or essays, I would first like to do a piece that would be in a magazine, and right now I'm just kicking around the idea of having the piece be about the recent downfall of technological tools or websites that have fallen complete off the earth in the last five years or so. The piece would center around new technology such as the iphone and the billion apps it has for it and facebook and how they've put so many companies out of business. Some of the companies that no longer seem to be talked about anymore are tivo, napster, community webshots, payphones and landlines, gps navigations. The piece will then focus on what will happen in the next five years, will we just have a phone that does everything for us? Right now this is just and idea I'm working on .. .. .. I'm hoping to develop in to something I could send into a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment